Friday, July 25, 2014

Sound Off: Would You Propose to Your Man?




Image Via
Every once in a while I am prompted, well moved to write something that really lights a fire in me. Lucky for you all today is on of those days. I recently saw a post on Instagram posing the question "ladies would you propose to you man?" Likewise for men would you want your girlfriend to really get down on one knee and ask for your hand? I have seen if done many times of reality tv, take Chrissy from the Jim Jones Show or even Joseline from Love and Hip Hop. But maybe reality tv references are a little extreme right?  So I thought who better to ask then you!

Though I do believe in traditional gender roles, I do believe there is room for flexibility but is there really room in this area? This seems to be a really hot tot in the wedding industry and I would love to hear your opinions on this! Be sure to leave a comment below and share your thoughts!



    804.464.7327
    info@zaharasdesign.com


No comments:

Post a Comment