The tables are the center of the room . Here's how to wow guests when they walk in.
1. Follow the rule of three Every element of the decor must be repeated at least three times in order for it to "sink in." Stick to just a few elements to repeat throughout the decor, so guest will actually notice your hard work.
2. Dress up your escort cards People love to see their names(seriously- they never get sick of it!). So hiring a calligrapher to write guest's names on the escort cards will make them feel truly welcome.
3. Do a test- drive If you put down a deposit, any reputable florist will make you a sample centerpiece. Then have your planner borrow or rent a table setting and linens so you can see how everything looks together.
4. Talk to your caterer Ask what they'll be putting on the tables. For example, if there will be four glasses at each setting, guests won't see a low centerpiece. To avoid crowding the tables, ask the caterer to bring new ( and clear the old) utensils before each course.
5. Update your centerpiece You can totally change the look of flowers by placing them in a colored or uniquely shaped vessels. Surround centerpieces with votives candles for a inexpensive way to add extra light, which makes everything look better.